Lost in Space s11e08

 Diffusion dimanche 25 octobre 2020

www.radio-active.net



01 - NOFX - Franco Un-American
02 - Dead Kennedys - Pull My Strings
03 - Assassins of God - Suitcase Nukes
04 - 9mm Parabellum Bullet - heat-island
05 - Argy Bargy - My Life
06 - Nofx - Idiots Are Taking Over
07 - 12 Cents for Marvin - Meant To Be
08 - The Atoms - Don't Need You
09 - 9mm  Parabellum Bullet - (teenage) disaster
10 - Audacity - Not Like You
11 - Avengers - White Nigger
12 - Circles - Foundations
13 - The Eat -hialeah
14 - CJ Ramone - You Own Me
15 - Germs - forming
16 - Avengers - i believe in me
17 - Stiff Little Fingers - I Dont Like You
18 - The Averzia - Sliepka S Kabelkou
19 - The Haermorrhoids - My Girlfriend_s Dad
20 - Stiff Little Fingers - Johnny Was
21 - The Interrupters - 'By My Side'
22 - Angels Saints & Heroes-The wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
23 - Mary Bell - Not For You
24 - Poesie Zero - TOUJOURS OI
25 - Diminished Return - Concrete Jungle Jive
26 - Not Scientists - We're Given No Options
27 - Boots and Braces - Last years youth (Menace)
28 - Accident - I Was a Teenage Accident
29 - Fabulous Disasters - next_big_joyride
30 - Not Scientists - No Third Chances
31 - Stoneface - Untitled
32 - Brigada Flores Magon - héros et martyrs
33 - Bright Lights - Something Bigger
34 - Angelic Upstarts - Last Night Another Soldier
35 - Exploited - I Still Believe In Anarchy
36 - Peter & The Test Tube Babies - Intensive Care
37 - THE BURIAL - Backstreet Child
38 - TERRIBLE TWINS - Surfin' Dream
39 - SUB-CULTURE - In My Time
40 - Fehlfarben - all that heaven allows

Aucun commentaire: