Lost in Space s12e20 - I wanna be your dog

 Diffusion dimanche 27 février 2022


www.radio-active.net




01 - Iggy Pop- I Wanna Be Your Dog
02 - DOG NASTY-bitch get yo stanky moufs offs my chillis dog
03 - Patti Page (How Much Is) That Doggie In The Window
04 - Pink Floyd - Seamus
05 - Nina Hagen - Wau Wau (Unbehagen)
06 - Les sheriff - Arrête d'aboyer
07 - O.T.H. - Interdits Aux Chiens
08 - The Woofers And Tweeters Ensemble - Beatle Barkers Mix
09 - Modesty et Pipounet - Le chien extraordinaire
10 - Nino Ferrer - Mirza
11 - TIMBUK 3 - Sample The Dog
12 - The Beatles - Martha My Dear
13 - Killdozer - Knuckles the Dog Who Helps People
14 - Téddy le chien et les routiers
15 - Mecano - Laika
16 - Rufus Thomas - Somebody Stole My Dog
17 - France Gall - Jai retrouvé mon chien
18 - Infecticide - Bon chienchien
19 - PTôSE - Boule (viens ici)
20 - Didier Super - Petit caniche, peluche pour vieux
21 - Yusuf Cat Stevens - I Love My Dog
22 - Pet Shop Boys - I Want A Dog
23 - Blink182 - I wanna fuck a dog in the ass
24 - Die Ärzte - Claudia hat nen Schäferhund
25 - Pulp - Dogs Are Everywhere
26 - Elvis Presley - Hound Dog
27 - DON WOODY. YOURE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE
28 - Kate Bush - Hounds of Love
29 - Snap Dogg - You Gotta Be A Dog (feat. Snoop Dogg)
30 - Pink Floyd - Dogs
31 - La Rumeur - Un chien dans la tête
32 - Dogs Life - Gentle Giant
33 - Jérôme Minière - Un avis de défaite
34 - Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out
35 - SUPERMUNK - Werewolves
36 - Georges Clinton - Atomic Dog
37 - The Cramps - Can your pussy do the dog
38 - Sheetah & Les Weissmuller - Chien Méchant
39 - Ya Gotta Quit Kickin My Dog Aroun - Skillet Lickers
40 - Tétines Noires - ODogo

Aucun commentaire: