Lost in Space s09e29 - Le proto punk

Diffusion dimanche 12 mai 2019

www. radio-active.net

Hasil Adkins - Chicken Walk
THE PHANTOM love me
Link Wray - Rumble
Screamin Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
Dick Dale - Misirlou
THE SEEDS -PUSHIN'TOO HARD
The Litter  Action Woman
MC5- Kick Out The Jams
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
The Stooges - No Fun
The Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action
Alice Cooper - Schools Out
Pink Fairies Do It
Hawkwind-Silver Machine
New York Dolls - Personality Crisis
The Velvet Underground - Heroin
electric eels - agitated
Devo - [I Can't Get No] Satisfaction
The Sonics - Psycho
The Cramps - Human Fly
Junior Murvin - Police & Thieves
Hollywood Brats - Sick On You
Rocket from the Tombs - Ain't it fun (Original)
Mirrors - Annie
Death - Politicians in my eyes
Ramones-Blitzkrieg Bop
Radio Birdman - Aloha Steve And Danno
Clint Ruin & Lydia Lunch - (Don't Fear) The Reaper (Blue Öyster Cult Cover)
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
The Kinks - I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Pere Ubu - Final Solution
Neu! - Negativland
Faust - The Sad Skinhead
Can-Outside My Door
Dr Feelgood - Roxette
Eddie & the Hot Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
The Doors - Love Me Two Times
DEAD BOYS - Sonic reducer
Richard Hell & The Voidoids - Blank Generation
Television - Marquee Moon

Aucun commentaire: